Instructions for filling the Application form for admission
1. The application duly filled –in together with all the required enclosures should reach the Director, DDE , S.V.University, Tirupati 517 502 by registered post or in person on or before the last date notified in the press.
2. The candidate is required to mention clearly the course of study and year for which he / she is seeking admission into DDE.
3. The name of the student, date of birth as well as his/her father/husband should correspond with those that are recorded in his/her matriculation certificates / SSLC / SSC/ HS & MPSLC Register.
4. The following attested copies of certificates are to be enclosed with the application form for the DDE record.
i. SSC Certificate
ii. Provisional Pass Certificate/Degree Certificate
iii. Migration Certificate (other than SVUniversity students)
iv. Passport size photo
5. Applications without tuition fees and incomplete applications will be rejected and will not be processed by the DDE.
6 The following certificates in original are to be enclosed along with the application form
a. Provisional Certificate and Marks Memoranda of the qualifying examination passed (one attested copy is also be enclosed along with the original certificate.
b. Two copies of recent photographs(passport size of the candidate duly attested by a Gazetted Officer at the lower portion of each photo. One to be affixed to the application and the other to be enclosed)
c. Prescribed course fee shall be paid throughDDE Online challan of AB/SBI.